DIEM: TALKS DESIGN– Design Talks Not To Be Missed. Click below to register.
Drawing and engaging design enthusiasts in Los Angeles and beyond, the 4th annual DIEM: TALKS DESIGN offers culturally resonating discussions, panels and keynotes from leaders in the fields of design. As an incubator for relevant, cutting-edge design dialogue, DIEM is dedicated to producing a brand new experience– a platform where the exchange of ideas reign supreme.
Presented by the West Hollywood Design District, the one-day event offers guests a unique and unpararalleled educational experience in the heart of the West Coast’s design hub, located on Melrose Avenue, Robertson Boulevard and Beverly Boulevard.
Curated by Mallery Roberts Morgan, Design Writer and Curator, Los Angeles Correspondeont for AD France, with Frances Anderton, Host and Executive Producer of KCRW’s DnA: Design and Architecture, DIEM
Panelists for this year’s DIEM event include:
- Christopher Farr, Designer
- Nicolas Libert, Founder of Please Do Not Enter; Curator of art installation Projection LA
- Katherine Ross, Fashion Consultant
- Christiane Lemieux, Founder of DwellStudio, Host of HGTV’s Ellen’s Design Challenge
- Madeline Stuart, Designer
- Beatrix Ost, Muse, Artist, Designer and Actress
- Barbara Bestor, Principal of Bestor Architecture
- Carolina Maranda, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
- And more!
The six featured design topics include:
- Is LA Losing Its Cool As It Becomes Cool?
- Taste in Flux: What is Luxury to the Country’s Biggest Demographic?
- Dog Day Afternoon
- Forever Glam
- Tales of The City: New Lifestyles For The Less Young
- Why Art?