The West Hollywood Design District (WHDD) is a legally formed Business Improvement District (BID) established in 1996 as the West Coast premiere destination for trendsetters and tastemakers. The 250 businesses within the West Hollywood City boundaries of Beverly Boulevard, Melrose Avenue, and Robertson Boulevard provide funding to the BID based on fees assessed by the City on a percentage of your gross receipts. A selected body comprised of business owners and managers in the District make up the WHDD Board of Directors. The WHDD Board provides oversight as to how these collective funds are spent to promote the district as a premier luxury destination for art, fashion, design, restaurants, and specialty retail. The WHDD Board of Directors represents the best interests of the district businesses by creating events and initiatives aimed to drive business into the District, and build community between members, consumers, and The City of West Hollywood.
- Collective marketing and promotion through social media, e-marketing, and websites
- Dedicated business listing on the Design District website
- Featured on the Design District website
- Company profile and/or promotion in WHDD’s monthly e-newsletter
- Be involved in District happenings by attending business meetings and/or joining a committee
- Lead referral generation
- Building relationships and networking opportunities
If you are BID member, you can have your business added to our Business Directory, please fill out the information below.
- After you have submitted your information, you will be approved within 48 hours during regular business hours (Monday – Friday)
- Once we approve your profile, you will receive an email with a link to your business listing