About WeHo Design District Streetscape Project
WeHo Design District Streetscape Project Features
- Expanded, pedestrian friendly sidewalks
- New paved streets
- New street lighting
- LED energy efficient streetlights
- In Roadway Lighting at crosswalks
- Electric Vehicle charging stations
- Improved bus shelters
- Landscaping and tree planting
- Gathering Space at Norwich
- Project Boundaries: Melrose Ave from San Vicente to Croft Ave
- General Construction Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM (some weekend and night work may be required)
- Project Duration: Approximately 1 year
WeHo Design District Streetscape Parking Validation Program
Parking Validation Program for WeHo Businesses
- Valid ONLY at the city parking structure 625 N San Vicente Blvd.
- City structure offers first hour of parking for free. Validation provides an additional one (1) hour of free parking, for a total of two (2) hours free parking.
- Valid Monday through Friday, 8am – 6pm
- Customers must insert the validation ticket AFTER inserting their original parking ticket
Where To Park
The WeHo Design District Streetscape Parking Validation Program is valid only in the West Hollywood Park 5 Story city parking lot located at 625 N San Vicente Blvd.
How to Request Parking Validation Tickets
West Hollywood businesses impacted by the construction of the WeHo Design District Streetscape project may request one-hour parking validation tickets to distribute to their customers.
To receive validations:
- Scan the Parking Validation Request QR code or fill out this form to request validation tickets: https://airtable.com/shrdqvC4VleWn3RUQ
- Fill out form in its entirety.
- You will receive an email when your validations are ready.
- When validations are ready, visit the parking office of the city parking structure at 625 N San Vicente Blvd. (located on the ground floor, adjacent to the exit).
- Sign a Validation Acceptance Acknowledgement.
- Receive your parking validation tickets and distribute to customers as needed.
Additional Information on the Parking Validation Program
- The validations act as a follow-up discount to city parking fees and are to be inserted in the kiosk AFTER inserting the original parking ticket. Please alert customers to keep their original parking ticket and use the two in sequence. Validation follows ticket.
- Validations act as a discount (one hour of free parking is equivalent to a $3 discount). Validations do not provide all-day free parking.
- Initial request from businesses for parking validations will take 2 – 4 days of production time, depending on demand. After the initial request, production time will significantly decrease as business information will be stored in the validation system.
- Up to 50 validations will be given to each business on a monthly basis. If your business requires more than 50 validations per month, please email WeHoDesignDistrictStreetscape@bergcm.com.
- The city will be evaluating the use of parking validations from this program and will adjust the program as needed to meet demand.